WinterFest Artisan Vendor Form
If you make things with your hands, you are invited. Booth fees are only $50 (returning vendor) & $60 (new vendor) for a 10ft x 10ft space which includes electricity. Vendors may be asked to send images of their work or arrange a meeting time to bring it in person for review.
Date: Friday, December 2, 2022 – 5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. Saturday, December 3, 2022 – 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Location: Jackson Square – West Pike St. Clarksburg, WV
Fee: $50.00 Returning Vendors & $60 New Vendors
Entry Deadline: Monday, November 14, 2022
There are a limited number of spaces so please return your application early. This is an outdoor event. However, the facility is covered. Each vendor is responsible for bringing their own tables, chairs, etc. There is electricity available.
1. Payment in full must accompany this reservation form.
2. An application is a commitment to show. Please notify us before Monday, November 14th if you are unable to attend. The proceeds from the event will be used for future WinterFest Events. No refunds can be offered.
3. This is an outdoor event where inclement weather may occur.
4. All booths must be completely set up before start time on the date of the event. Booths are not to be broken down prior to the close of the event.
5. Exhibitors will provide own tents (if applicable), tables, chair, etc.
6. No pets allowed.
7. Personal items must be kept under tables. Display racks and tables shall be kept neat. Table clothes/table skirts are encouraged.
8. To avoid a flea market atmosphere, we request that booth proprietors refrain from “mark-down” sale items except for the final three hours on Saturday.
9. Children must be supervised at all times.
10. Every vendor & exhibitor is responsible for a thorough clean-up of the craft area. Please dispose of trash properly.
11. One group per spot. No spots shall be shared by more than one group.